Why Choose Oral Surgery Associates?
- All surgeons are Board Certified / Board Eligible by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Registered Nurses care for all IV anesthesia cases and closely monitor patient recovery
- Anesthesia practices are compliant with American Society of Anesthesia (ASA) Guidelines
- State of the art patient monitoring technology
- We utilize state of the art imaging and 3-dimensional planning technology to give our patients the most predictable outcomes for reconstructive and dental implant surgery
- All clinical staff members are certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), Nurses are certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) at each location.
- “Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons as a specialty have pioneered the practice of office-based anesthesia for anxiety and pain control… …and have achieved the most enviable record in patient safety in anesthesia, period.” – OMSNIC Monitor