Why Choose Oral Surgery Associates?
- All surgeons are Board Certified / Board Eligible by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Registered Nurses care for all IV anesthesia cases and closely monitor patient recovery
- Anesthesia practices are compliant with American Society of Anesthesia (ASA) Guidelines
- State of the art patient monitoring technology
- We utilize state of the art imaging and 3-dimensional planning technology to give our patients the most predictable outcomes for reconstructive and dental implant surgery
- All clinical staff members are certified in Basic Life Support (BLS), Nurses are certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) at each location.
- “Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons as a specialty have pioneered the practice of office-based anesthesia for anxiety and pain control… …and have achieved the most enviable record in patient safety in anesthesia, period.” – OMSNIC Monitor
We Surgically Remove Wisdom Teeth Safely in Omaha, Council Bluffs, Fremont and now Papillion.
Do you have impacted Wisdom Teeth? Has your dentist said that it is time to remove wisdom teeth before problems occur? Do you have pain when chewing? Call one of our offices to make an appointment: Omaha 402-397-1205, Council Bluffs 712-328-8892, Fremont 402-721-3600 or our new Papillion Office 402-964-2727. Trust your oral health to a trained and Board-Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. Wisdom teeth are also referred to by Dentists and Oral Surgeons as “third molars”. They are usually the last teeth to develop and are located in the back of your mouth, behind your second molars. If you do not have enough room in your mouth for your wisdom teeth to fully erupt, a number of problems can happen. Follow the links if you want to find out more about wisdom teeth treatments and self care after a procedure.
Our Mission Statement
- To provide comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgical and adjunctive medical care in a pleasant, private, and professional setting.
- To base our practice on recognized American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) standards, striving for efficient delivery of the highest quality of care.
- To promote an organizational culture which encourages honesty and respect for patients and staff.
- To provide ongoing continuing education, staff development, and other educational programs which emphasize excellence and continuous professional improvement.
- To promote job satisfaction to attract and retain a superior staff.