Pre-register with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form.
Pre-registering online provides us all the health and insurance information we need so you have a quick and easy appointment. After you have completed the form, please make sure to press the Complete and Send button at the bottom to submit the form. You will see a confirmation screen that your forms have been sent.
If you have x-rays from your dental dental office, insurance cards or any other pertinent files, you will be prompted to attach them after hitting the submit button.
Please contact us with any questions.
Important information regarding COVID-19
Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, their families and our team. In the wake of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have some important updates to share with you. The highest level of patient care including Infection Control has always been a top priority and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep our patients and our team safe. Our office follows recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our daily Infection Control Practices include disinfection and sterilization of surfaces and equipment as well as staff wearing personal protective equipment.
We have made some recent additions to our procedures in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment and when you arrive to ask screening questions
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office
- Our office waiting rooms no longer offer magazines or similar items that are difficult to disinfect
- We are reducing the number of people allowed in the office by limiting patients from bringing extra people with them.
- Anyone entering the office, including staff, will have their temperature taken
- Staff members have been provided appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to perform their job safely
- Frequent disinfection of contact surfaces
- Protective screens at the front desk
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, every patient and our team safe in our practice.