Common Questions About Dental Implants
Why are dental implants so great?
- Dental implants don’t sacrifice nearby healthy teeth by grinding them down for a bridge.
- Dental implants stabilize poorly fitting dentures.
- Implants preserve jaw bone and facial architecture.
Will I be able to get implants?
Most people are candidates for dental implants. We will review your health history and determine if the implants will work for you. If you want to replace missing teeth, aren’t happy with your current dentures or want to eat more comfortably or smile more confidently, dental implants could be the best solution for you.
How long do they last?
If you take care of your teeth, your dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Implant Studies show a 98% success rate
- Strong and durable yet lightweight
How much do dental implants cost?
We will inform you of the surgery fees at the initial consultation. Your dentist will inform you of the dentist office (restorative) fees. Financing options are available for implants.