IN-NETWORK DENTAL PLANS
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Nebraska Dental Grid
- Connection Dental Network
- Delta Dental
- Dentemax Network/Dentemax Discount Plan
- Iowa Blue Dental
- Mutual of Omaha*
- Premier Dental Group
- Principal Dental*
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental*
- UMR Dental*
We proudly care for our military members and their families. We are In-Network providers with United Concordia for Active Duty and their families and Delta Dental of California for Retired Personnel and their families.
*Dentemax Network, Connection Dental Network and Premier Dental Group Network are dental networks that are utilized by dental insurance companies to provide in-network benefits – meaning that we are considered in-network with those dental companies if they are utilizing one of these three networks. Often there is no identifier on the insurance card so it is recommended that you contact your insurance company to verify benefits.
There are Aetna policies that use the DenteMax / Coalition of America network. When this happens, we are considered in-network. There is no identifier on the Aetna cards that reflect in-network status. It is recommended that you contact your Aetna plan to see if we a provider under the DenteMax network, we then will be considered in-network for both medical AND dental.
IN-NETWORK MEDICAL PLANS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska – Network Blue & Premier Select Networks only
- Wellmark of Iowa
- Methodist Health System Employees – UMR
- All other medical plans we are not in-network with but will file to.