Our Mission Statement
- To provide comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgical and adjunctive medical care in a pleasant, private, and professional setting.
- To base our practice on recognized American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) standards, striving for efficient delivery of the highest quality of care.
- To promote an organizational culture which encourages honesty and respect for patients and staff.
- To provide ongoing continuing education, staff development, and other educational programs which emphasize excellence and continuous professional improvement.
- To promote job satisfaction to attract and retain a superior staff.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
Oral and maxillofacial surgery requires up to 6 additional years of hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. Our surgeons practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and sleep apnea, and perform a full range of dental implant procedures.
Our surgical staff, including surgical and dental assistants, RNs and LPNs, are trained and experienced in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgical procedures.
Our Registered Nurses have ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification and all surgical staff members are BLS (Basic Life Support) certified. A minimum of one staff member per each office location and many of our surgeons are PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified.
Our patient’s care is our top priority. We continuously monitor our patients during and after surgery to ensure safety and comfort.
Please call the office you will be visiting to schedule your appointment. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day or we will direct you to the nearest emergency facility.
We make it a priority to stay on schedule and minimize your wait time. Due to the fact that Oral Surgery Associates provides surgical services, various circumstances may lengthen the time allocated for a procedure. Emergency cases can also arise and cause delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Please call with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
If an unforseen circumstance requires you to change or cancel your scheduled appointment, we ask that you provide us with 48 hours notice.