Oral Surgery Associates Lecture Series 2016 – 2017
Dr. Scott MacLean
Friday, March 3, 2017
12:30 – 5 pm
DoubleTree Hotel Omaha Southwest – 3650 So. 72nd Street
Dr. MacLean will discuss a number of different implant-related topics. Dr. MacLean will review surgical and restorative techniques, including implant design, planning and tips, seating the abutment, immediate placement and temporization, and screw- and cement-retained restorations.
This course is intended for clinicians interested in treatment planning, temporizing, and restoring dental implants.
After this one-day course, the participant will…
– Understand how to improve the implant numbers in your office based on an ethical approach to treatment planning.
– Be able to apply immediate implant placement and temporization with amazing esthetic results while maintaining a 99% survival rate.
– Understand the new angulated screw channel technology.
– Become familiar with NobelClinician® Software planning. Bring your iPad® for a unique treatment planning experience utilizing NobelClinician. See how easy this technology has become. Share files between doctors, technicians, patients, and manufacturers!
– Become familiar with custom impression copings – how to make them and why you should do this.
– Identify common problems when seating implant crowns and how to make this problem go away
It provides 4.5 hours CEU provided by the State of Nebraska and State of Iowa for dentists and hygienists and assistants.
A PDF of the Full Course Description can be found here:
3.3.17 MacLean CEU event